• Established over 30 years
• Professional and reliable service
• Small, family-run business
• Premises open on Fridays
• Collection and delivery service
• All work guaranteed
• Free estimates
• Onsite visits
• Credit cards accepted
• Clock and barometer repairs
• Grandfather/longcase clock restoration
• 17th, 18th and 19th century French clocks
• Ormolu cleaning undertaken
These are the primary towns, cities and areas which we serve, however we will sometimes travel further afield.
At Jillings we have been providing expert clock and barometer repairs and restoration for our clients for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our clock and barometer repair work. Whether your grandfather clock needs repairing or your barometer needs a complete overhaul, our specialist team will carry out the necessary work in our own workshops.
We understand the value of your clock or barometer, whether it be financial or sentimental, and the secure premises are protected by an alarm.
We are now taking all clock (grandfather (longcases) a speciality) and barometer repair and restoration work.
WE WILL BE OPEN THE FOLLOWING DAYS IN DECEMBER.(10.45 - 5.00)
THURSDAY 13th DECEMBER
THURSDAY 20th DECEMBER
FRIDAY 28th DECEMBER
PLEASE CALL BEFORE MAKING A JOURNEY TO CONFIRM WE ARE OPEN.